PIA Minnesota Official Blog
PIA has a new and growing social media support center available to PIA members on the PIA Branding Program web page of PIA National's website. These resources include:
· archived social media webinars
· invitations to upcoming live webinars
· guidance on using free social media tools
· customizable social media policies for your agency
· a new hands-on guide to using LinkedIn to grow your agency
These tools and archived webinars are available exclusively to PIA members at www.piabrandingprogram.com.
The following webinar recordings are now available:
· Using LinkedIn and Twitter to Promote Your Agency. Aired live 2/18/15, featuring social media expert Ted Janusz.
· Developing Social Media Strategies for Your Agency for Bottom-Line Business Results - Not for Geeks! Aired live on 12/8/14, featuring social media expert Ted Janusz.
· Taking Control of Social Media and the Smartphone. Aired live on 10/27/14, featuring social media/insurance marketing guru Tom Wetzel.
PIA Member Webinar — Developing Social Media Strategies for Your Agency for Bottom-Line Business Results: Let's face it, many traditional marketing techniques don't produce the results they once did. The modern insurance marketplace is more fragmented than ever, with your clients and prospects using a variety of online tools to learn about services and stay in touch with those in their universe. Agents hoping to connect with this growing group of people will need to fish where the fish are.
Join Ted Janusz and PIA for this practical, free PIA member webinar to learn how you can use social media in your agency to form relationships with your clients and prospects and increase sales....